
UPDATE: WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED. PITT LOST TONIGHT BY ONE POINT! UGH....SUCH A CLOSE GAME THAT ALL CAME DOWN TO FREE THROWS AND FOUL CALLS!!!
Not sure how I will fair in the bracket pool this year...but....
Coming into Third Round I got 22 of 32 games correct.
I will update my standings after this weekends' games....not that anyone cares but me but at least I can save it here for posterity's sake and refer next year when making my picks! :)
Go Pitt!!!
My Sweet Sixteen picks are:
Ohio State
Kentucky
Syracuse
UNC
Duke
Texas
Cincinnati
Penn Stat (already lost this one!!)
Kansas
Louisville (already lost this one too, sigh!!)
Purdue
Notre Dame
Pittsburgh
Kansas St.
BYU
Florida
Elite 8 Picks:
Ohio State
UNC
Duke
Cincinnati
Kansas
Purdue
Pittsburgh
BYU
Final 4:
Ohio State
Duke
Purdue
Pittsburgh
Championship Game:
Duke vs. Pittsburgh
National Champion:
Pittsburgh
No comments:
Post a Comment